Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Here at The Wolf Den, we require a non-refundable design deposit of $100 before we begin work on your tattoo design. This deposit holds your appointment time and goes towards the cost of your design drawing time and tattoo, so 50.00 drawing and 50.00 down payment towards the total cost of tattoo. This can be paid Venmo, cash app or Apple Pay (720) 917-9406.
- Once you have paid your deposit, you recognize that you have communicated your tattoo design with your artist to your satisfaction and confirm that you have reviewed the artist's portfolio to ensure that they create your tattoo to your liking. We realize life happens everything from family emergencies to car issues but unfortunately it is not our responsibility to plan for, and ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE NO EXCEPTIONS. Our empath selves would be broke if we could return funds and hope you all understand so please be sure this is what you are ready for emotionally and financially.
- Also, understand that taking a client's concept and putting it pen to paper, and eventually skin, is subjective and there might be some variations between your concept and the final design. Your artist will send you a sketch that can be altered before moving on to the final design, but we do ask that you are mindful of the process. It is much more difficult to make modifications once a drawing is completed, as most of it is done by hand. If the final design is not to your liking, we can make minor changes for you at the artist's discretion.
- Please note that any major changes or the request of a new drawing will require a new deposit, and the original deposit will be forfeited for the artist's drawing time.
- In commissioning our artists for a design, unless explicitly stated in communications, you may not take the design to another artist. We work with our clients through the entire tattoo process. This tattoo designed is intended for your skin only.
- It is important to note that deposits cannot be transferred to another person or tattoo design.
- Lastly, our artists are busy wolves and very excited to work with everyone so please understand you will not see your final design until a couple days prior unless the artist specifically set a time frame and if this doesn't work with your personality please communicate with us to better partner you up for success, we book out for months at a time and it is normal to not hear from your wolf after booking because they are one to one with other clients but please know you are in the que and we appreciate you and your trust.
Late Arrival or Cancellation Policy
- Because our shop is located off of East Colfax and traffic in Denver can be tricky please take that into account along with your travel time.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late, your deposit will be forfeited and you will need to reschedule to respect the time of our artists and their following clients.
- In the event that you need to reschedule, we require communication with your artist a minimum of 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- We will honor your deposit with your first rescheduled appointment. A second request to reschedule will cause a forfeiture of your deposit and a new deposit will be required to schedule.
- Cancellations or No Shows will automatically forfeit your deposit with no exceptions.